I am a Solicitor in the Private Client department, having joined OGR Stock Denton in January 2019.
I have more than 15 years’ experience advising high-net-worth individuals, trustees and financial institutions, both in the UK and overseas.
My specialist areas including onshore and offshore tax, wealth structuring and estate planning matters.
I am a full member of STEP and have been individually recognised in the Legal 500.
- Estate Planning
- Tax Advice
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- 2019 – Passed the STEP Advanced Certificate in UK Tax for International Clients
- 2002 - Université de Caen (Basse-Normandie) - Certificat D’Etudes Juridiques Françaises Et Normandes
- 2002 - Admitted as a Solicitor
- 1998-2000 - College of Law, Guildford - Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (L.P.C.) and Postgraduate Diploma in Law (C.P.E.)
- 1997-1998 - Université de la Sorbonne, Paris - Certificat De Langue Française, Certificat De Français Oral, Certificat Pratique de Français Commercial et Économique (Chambre de ommerce et d’Industrie de Paris)
- 1994-1997 - King’s College, London - BSc Honours degree – Human Biology
- High Net Worth individuals (including non-UK domiciled persons)
- Trustees (including offshore trust companies)
- Financial advisers
- Law Society of England and Wales
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Watching cricket and rugby
Previously recognised in Legal500 for PC services
- French – proficient
- Spanish - intermediate